It’s never too late to begin caring for your teeth. Even if your teeth are in terrible condition, Fort Union Family Dental has a highly qualified team of dentists that can fix any oral health ailment. We specialize in dental cosmetic restoration, and we can take even the most crooked of smiles and make them straight, white, and bright again. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
– Avoid Hard Snacks: It’s important to avoid hard snacks that can damage your weakened teeth. Hard snacks include hard lollipops, popcorn kernels, or chewing on ice.
– Make Time for your Dentist: Make sure you visit your dentist as directed for a professional cleaning or oral exam.
– Clean Your Dentures: If you have dentures, be sure to remove them and clean them daily.
– Quit Bad Habits: If you smoke, drink heavy alcohol, or chew tobacco, you are at a much higher risk for gum disease, tooth decay, tooth loss, and cancer.
– Brush Daily: Brush at least twice a day using soft bristles. If manual brushing is too difficult, use an electric toothbrush.
– Floss Daily: Floss at least once a day using floss or a dentist-approved flossing tool.
Follow these important guidelines, and oral health care in your twilight years can be much more enjoyable. If you have not made time for your dentist at Fort Union Family Dental, and would like to make an appointment with Dr. Todd Larsen, please contact us today. We can be reached at 801-562-2147 or by stopping by our office in Midvale, Utah. The time is now to approach the rest of your life with a smile!