This summer, come in for an oral cancer screening. Every year over 42,000 people will be diagnosed with oral cancer. To ensure the best chance of recovery, catching the disease early is vital. Have you had an oral cancer screening yet?
Listed below are some of the most frequently found symptoms of oral cancer:
– Check for visible damage to your mouth, including eroded areas, patches, rough spots, lumps, and bumps, as well as for sores and lesions that do not heal after 2 weeks.
– Look for discolored blotches in your mouth, typically ones that are white and red.
– Check for a persistent sore throat or the feeling of a lump in the back of your throat, as well as problems chewing, speaking, eating, and swallowing.
– seek out signs of numbness or loss of feeling in the head, face, and neck areas.
– Look for signs of mysterious bleeding that is not easily stopped.
– Dramatic weight loss that is not easily linked with a known cause could be a sign of cancer.
Dr. [doctor_name] and our team at [practice_name] is here to give you the smile you deserve. If you would like to schedule an oral cancer screening at our dentist office in [city], [state], please contact us at [phone] to speak with a member of our team. We look forward to improving your smile!